Who can benefit from the coaching of AWR Business Concepts?
- Business owners who are serious about growing their companies.
- Business owners who are open to a dialog about what is keeping their company from growing to its full potential.
- Someone who is willing to risk an out-of-the-box solution, i.e. consulting and coaching.
- A business owner who thinks “I have been in business long enough to know how to run my business, but I am unsatisfied with my success.”
What can AWR Business Concepts do for me?
Arnie Rintzler is a catalyst, he will guide you through positive change and growth.
He will help you assess 4 decisions driving growth:
- Do you have the right people “on the bus and are they in the right seats?” (from: Jim Collins, Good to Great)
- Are you making too many hiring mistakes and paying a very high price for that?
- Do your people have the right attitude to learn and perform at a very high level?
- Do your people have a clear understanding of what they need to do and how to do it?
- Are your company goals laid out for 10 years, 3 years, 1 year, 90 days?
- Is your position in the marketplace well thought out and consistent?
- Is your reward system consistent with your goals and are they consistent with your values?
- Hey! Why did you start this business anyway?
- Are your systems aligned with your values and are they delivering what your clients/customers will reward?
- Strategy is about doing the right things, but Execution is about doing things right.
- For all companies, cash is king.
- If your company is having trouble with cash, nothing else matters.
- Is cash a problem in your company?
In addition, AWR Business Concepts will cover these 3 vital topics:
Priorities – Are they in line? Do we have agreement on what our organizations and each individual’s priorities are?
Metrics – What are we measuring? How disciplined are we in measuring it?
Communications – How are we communicating consistently all of the topics just outlined?